Saturday, August 6, 2011

Summer Pink Zest with Watermelon and Lemon

Hi All,
I am posting a very quick , easy and simple juice that you can serve to friends as well family on a hot summer day or any day for the matter of fact.. This is a juice that I learned to make from one of my very good friends, when I had gone to meet her on her sons birthday. I was amazed with its refreshing taste and to make things more fun.. it can be made with very little ingredients and at a very little cost.

Ingredients that you would need to make the "Summer Pink Zest":
Watermelon -1 bowl
Lemon -1 (Large in size)
Sugar - To taste
Mint Leaves

Steps to make:
1. Keep the watermelon pieces in freezer for 2 hours
2. Put the frozen water melon pieces, sugar, and the juice of one Lemon  into a blender jar.
3. Blend all the above for a minute.
3. Serve cold with mint leaves.

I hope you all like it.. !!

No comments:

Post a Comment